ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS has been an A/V industry pioneer and leader for over 30 years. We enjoy making technology fun and convenient for our clients. Electronic Environments offers a fast paced, fun environment where we deliver projects for customized home automation solutions including distributed entertainment systems, lighting controls, motorized shading, HVAC systems, access controls and IT infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work with senior management in our Midtown Manhattan office. A/V industry experience a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide executive administrative support and support various management initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate schedule of the owner, including the scheduling of frequent meetings and other events.
- Responsible for handling communications of confidential and time sensitive material. Communications, including calls and managing e-mail, solicits, researches, and summarizes information, opinions and feedback from all levels of the organization.
- Organize and plan internal meetings and events (i.e., reserve conference room, arrange meeting supplies and catering, schedule meetings and confirm attendees, etc.)
- Arrange and manage travel for site visits as well as industry events (includes booking flights, car rentals, hotel accommodations, event registrations, and itineraries.)
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to accuracy.
- Attention to detail and professional work results.
- Strong document production, proofreading and editing abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self management with ability to take direction and prioritize as needed.
- Ability to work and multitask in fast-paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, assume responsibility, and make decisions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- High energy and dedication to excellence.
- Strong relationship-building skills (will work closely with others within the company who support other executives, clients, and business partners).
- Advanced skills with typing, word processing, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Work as an integral part of a creative, result-oriented, dedicated team that collaborates closely on all activities. Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, LTD)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance
- Continuous training opportunities as well as attendance to industry conferences