ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS has been an A/V industry pioneer and leader for over 30 years. We enjoy making technology fun and convenient for our clients. Electronic Environments offers a fast paced, fun environment where we deliver projects for customized home automation solutions including distributed entertainment systems, lighting controls, motorized shading, HVAC systems, access controls and IT infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an Operations Assistant to work in our Hamptons office. Residential A/V or construction industry experience a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing daily task related assistance to the General Manager
- Answering the phones and routing messages in a timely manner
- Receiving product and coordinate deliveries accurately (must be able to lift up to 50lbs)
- Tracking/monitoring products that have been ordered and providing updates as needed
- Updating inventory software on products received/shipped
- Organizing and keeping track of small inhouse inventory & parts
- Ensuring company vehicles are stocked with required small parts/inventory
- Maintaining (3) company vehicles including oil changes etc.
- Ordering office supplies as needed including maintaining basic office needs
- Assisting in setting up sales events/presentations
Requirements for this position include:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, and assume responsibility
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize as needed
- MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) proficiency
Work as an integral part of a creative, result-oriented, dedicated team that collaborates closely on all activities. Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, LTD)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance
- Continuous training opportunities as well as attendance to industry conferences