ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS has been an A/V industry pioneer and leader for over 30 years. We enjoy making technology fun and convenient for our clients. Electronic Environments offers a fast paced, fun environment where we deliver projects for customized home automation solutions including distributed entertainment systems, lighting controls, motorized shading, HVAC systems, access controls and IT infrastructure.
We are currently looking for experienced Field Service Technicians. This position is based out of our Southampton office.
Applicants are required to have experience with the following:
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot/resolve service issues related to integrated AV Systems
- Proficient with AV signal flow, equipment functionality, and programming
- Experience with installing, testing, and commissioning custom AV control systems
- Proficient with various terminations including Fiber/RG6/Cat6/Compression/Solder/etc.
- Comfortable with interacting and understanding clients needs and managing expectations
- Familiarity with product lines including Crestron, Savant, Sonos, Lutron, Meridian, Access Networks, Panamax, Bluebolt, Future Automation,and Seura
- Working knowledge of Crestron Toolbox, Savant, Dyn, DNS, etc is a plus.
Work as an integral part of a creative, result-oriented, dedicated team that collaborates closely on all activities. Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, LTD)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance
- Continuous training opportunities as well as attendance to industry conferences