ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS has been an A/V industry pioneer and leader for over 30 years. We enjoy making technology fun and convenient for our clients. Electronic Environments offers a fast paced, fun environment where we deliver projects for customized home automation solutions including distributed entertainment systems, lighting controls, motorized shading, HVAC systems, access controls and IT infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Technical Services Manager to work in our New York City office. A/V experience required, preferably within residential systems integration.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable our Technical Services staff. This includes, but is not limited to, quality control of deliverables, time sheet approval, training & development, mentoring, recurring feedback, and formal performance reviews.
- Create/maintain proper mix of field vs. office leadership based on demand and priorities.
- Provide oversight of daily work assignments to ensure proper utilization & efficiency of labor pool is maximized. Work closely with Service Admins & Project Managers to schedule appropriate field resources based on need, demand, and skill set required.
- Maintain and provide oversight of our On Call service rotation and performance.
- Review and approve time entry information on service tickets and resolution status, ensuring ticket details are complete and ready for invoicing.
- Ensure technicians are updating site information (hardware IP IDs, equipment labeling, and redlining documentation).
- In conjunction with VP of Operations, create and monitor key performance metrics for Service tickets (both open and closed). Make KPI dashboards and data available to the organization to provide for visibility.
- Facilitate handoff of completed projects to Service, ensuring Project Managers have performed proper close out.
- As an overflow technical SME, provide advanced client support (remote or on site) as well as internal tech support for field staff as needed.
- As an overflow agent for Service Admin, create service tickets as needed.
Requirements of the position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized and proficient in time management skills
- Comfortable interacting with VIP clientele.
- Prior leadership experience, either formal or informal (team lead or temp assignments).
- Aptitude for working within multiple software platforms.
- ConnectWise experience a plus.
Work as an integral part of a creative, result-oriented, dedicated team that collaborates closely on all activities. Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, AD&D, LTD)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Access to employee purchase opportunities
- Casual work environment & strong commitment to work/life balance
- Continuous training opportunities as well as attendance to industry conferences